1. The crucifixion was a spiritual necessity.
2. Forgiveness needed a cleansing agent to wash sin away.
3. Jesus carried within His body the only blood that could cleanse sin.
1. The miracle of Jesus giving sight to a blind man amazes us.
2. The miracle of Jesus giving life in a relationship with God should amaze us even more.
3. We are not designed to live...
1. If we look at the world for our hope, we will become distressed.
2. If we look at ourselves for the strength to cope, we will become depressed.
3. If we look to Jesus, we will be at...
1. The ability to desire is a gift God has placed in each of us to want all He has for us.
2. Because Satan can hijack that gift and make us want things we shouldn't have, we need...
1. Remaining calm when those around us are losing it requires great control.
2. The first objective in dealing with someone else's anger is not to become angry ourselves.
3. Since we...