1. Though we may not have the role of prophet, we each can have the audacious courage to trust God like a prophet.
2. One advantage we have over the prophet is, we have the Words of God...
1. There is always a starting point for confidence.
2. We don't wait until the game begins to hope the pep talk charges us with assurance of victory.
3. Before we ever face a challenge,...
1. We really don't want the responsibility of deciding what is and isn't true in the Bible.
2. We may throw something out that is vitally important just because we find it too hard to...
1. It is often easier to trust in a lie rather than the truth because the lie supports what we imagine is true.
2. When we accept the lie, we can anticipate defeat because we have given...
1. Though Jesus' death was a highly spiritual event, He was not a mere machine going through the motions.
2. The physicial torture was excruciating, the emotional strain overwhelming,...